Question-5: Which of the following statements are correct with regards to the Cloudera manager?
Cloudera Manager API can be used to Automate Admin tasks.
Cloudera Manager Version is not dependent on the CDP Private Cloud Base Version.
Cloudera Manager Can manage older version of the CDH Cluster.
Cloudera Manager Admin console provides a cluster wide real-time view of hosts and running services.
Using Cloudera Manager, you can also manage security and encryption functionality.
- Cloudera Manager API: Using Cloudera Manager API, you can perform scheduled or automated tasks.
- Cloudera Manager Versioning: The Cloudera Manager version is not dependent on the CDP Private Cloud Base Version.
- Older Version of CDH: A single instance of Cloudera Manager can manage multiple clusters, including older versions of Cloudera Runtime and CDH.
- Real time view: Cloudera Manager Admin Console provides a cluster wide real-time view of hosts and running services.
- Security and Encryption: Using Cloudera Manager you can also manages security and encryption functionality.